To charge your ROKiT device follow these steps:
- Plug the small end of the charger into your phone's charging port.
- Plug the charger into an electrical wall outlet.
- You will see a lightning bolt in the Battery indicator on the top right corner of the screen once the phone starts.
- Use only official charging/data cable.
- To ensure the device charges quickly, make sure a 2A charger is used.
- Avoid charging for extended periods of time, such as overnight.
- Be sure to use a high-quality charger or laptop charger which is properly grounded.
- Avoid leaving the device in direct sunlight, particularly when charging.
- Remove the device from the charger as soon as it is fully charged.