We have a very extensive network of service providers. We believe that in the vast majority of instances, we will be able to provide “Sign & Drive” dispatch service for you. In the unlikely event we are unable to, we will provide you an authorization number to get services on your own. Once you get the service, all you need to do is to send us the receipt from the tow provider and the authorization number we issued to you. You will then receive a reimbursement up to your maximum. Reimbursements will not be honored without an authorization number issued by our dispatch service prior to you securing services on your own.
Articles in this section
- What if I am on a toll-way or turnpike?
- What happens if I am in an accident?
- What if I get service on my own? Will you reimburse me?
- How does fuel delivery work?
- If I don’t have a spare tire, how will a tire change work?
- What vehicles are not eligible for service?
- Where can I use this service?
- When can I use this service?
- What is the average response time when I need help on the road?
- What is “Sign & Drive”?