If your MeMD Provider feels comfortable treating your condition via a phone-only visit, you may submit pictures that can be uploaded to your medical chart to be reviewed by one of our providers. If you are unable to do this yourself, one of our Care Coordinators would be happy to assist.
Articles in this section
- What is MeMD?
- What is the average wait time to hear from a MeMD Doctor/ Physician?
- How do I activate Telemedicine?
- Why does MeMD not prescribe narcotics, testosterone, HCG and controlled substances and certain other drugs (E.G. Tramadol, Soma, Fioricet)?
- Can I get birth control pills or another maintenance medication prescribed through MeMD?
- Are you able to prescribe referral notes for physical or occupational therapy?
- Can MeMD prescribe oxygen tanks, wheelchairs or durable medical equipment (e.g. scooters, splints)?
- I am out of my blood pressure pills, thyroid medications, or my diabetes medications. Can MeMD refill it?
- Can MeMD providers send prescriptions to Canadian, online, or mail-order pharmacies?
- Will they be able to refill my scripts?