Use MeMD any time you have a non-emergency or low acuity condition and are unable to see your primary care provider, or when you prefer a convenient cost effective alternative to the emergency department, urgent care or retail clinic. If you are experiencing a medical condition and need advice on what to do, a MeMD provider can help you navigate the healthcare system.
Articles in this section
- What is MeMD?
- What is the average wait time to hear from a MeMD Doctor/ Physician?
- How do I activate Telemedicine?
- Why does MeMD not prescribe narcotics, testosterone, HCG and controlled substances and certain other drugs (E.G. Tramadol, Soma, Fioricet)?
- Can I get birth control pills or another maintenance medication prescribed through MeMD?
- Are you able to prescribe referral notes for physical or occupational therapy?
- Can MeMD prescribe oxygen tanks, wheelchairs or durable medical equipment (e.g. scooters, splints)?
- I am out of my blood pressure pills, thyroid medications, or my diabetes medications. Can MeMD refill it?
- Can MeMD providers send prescriptions to Canadian, online, or mail-order pharmacies?
- Will they be able to refill my scripts?