If you are age 18 or older who has at least 30 full days of continuous subscription service, residing in a state where the benefit is offered and we have your basic insured information on file you are eligible for the accidental death benefit.
Articles in this section
- How do I designate a beneficiary to my policy?
- Who is the insurance carrier?
- Once enrolled, when does my Accidental Death coverage end?
- When will my coverage begin?
- How does my beneficiary receive the policy benefits if my death is caused by an accident?
- What is not covered by Accidental Death Insurance?
- What does Accidental Death cover and what is the benefit amount?
- What expenses can Accidental Death proceeds cover?
- Is coverage available for my dependents?
- Can I be denied Accidental Death coverage?