The average response time from service providers to arrive is approximately 45 minutes. Response times will vary based on weather, traffic, and your location.
Articles in this section
- What if I am on a toll-way or turnpike?
- What happens if I am in an accident?
- What if I get service on my own? Will you reimburse me?
- How does fuel delivery work?
- If I don’t have a spare tire, how will a tire change work?
- What vehicles are not eligible for service?
- Where can I use this service?
- When can I use this service?
- What is the average response time when I need help on the road?
- What is “Sign & Drive”?