Many hotels have private Wi-Fi connections for their customers only. At check-in the hotel will give you an access code for the Wi-Fi network, it might be free or there might be a charge. Follow the hotel's instructions on how to access the Wi-Fi network you might even have to access a designated web page to enter the Wi-Fi code. Once you have accessed the Wi-Fi network the dialer will now show “Registered.” Proceed to make calls.
Articles in this section
- Which countries can I call?
- What is the rate per minute to a country I call?
- How do I view my calling details?
- Can I use this app to make calls while in the U.S. to U.S. destinations?
- What happens if a number I call is not on the Unlimited plan?
- What happens if I start a call on Wi-Fi and then lose my Wi-Fi signal?
- Can I make calls over Wi-Fi without a cellular connection?
- Can I make calls to both mobile phones and landlines?
- When I try to make a call using Wi-Fi, why do I just hear a constant beeping sound?
- I am at a hotel with Wi-Fi service, my phone shows full service on Wi-Fi but I am not able to get service on my dialer. How can I correct this?